Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Stealing

June 14, 2014


90, part 2

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Let's go!!!


From Survey Haven:

30. Do you read your horoscope? 
Occasionally. If it is on a website or something
 31. Where was the last place you bought something? 
TJMaxx
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? 
I'm growing it out... need I say more.
33. Do you bite your nails? 
I bite them when they get a little long. I don't chew on them
34. Do you have any expensive jewelry? 
Mhmmm
 35. Have you ever been told you speak fast? 
Nope
36. Is your laugh usually hearty? 
No, its a weird laugh...so I try and be quiet.
 37. How fast have you driven a car? 
Well, not real fast but maybe 80 when we lived in LA
38. Have you ever smoked? 
From 19-22
 39. What was your favorite subject in school? 
English
40. Do you have cell phone provider loyalty? 
Virgin...25 a month
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? 
The one that smiles and charms.
  42. Do you have any hidden talents? 
None to speak of...
 43. Favorite Song? 

44. Do you like to sing at all? 
I love to sing. When my job was through at school, all of the people said "we are going to miss your singing" ... I always sang in my cubie.
45. Dream Job? 
I really love baking. Due to some disabilities I cannot work those long hours, or standing for any period of time.
 46. Where does most of your family live? 
Boardman Ohio
 47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? 
Oldest of 3. 1 brother 1 sister
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? 
Not in the least.
 49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? 
What a beautiful morning. It was 5 am...that's when my neighborhood birds start singing. It was chilly, I was under the quilt and the 3 pups and my kitty were all sound asleep.
 50. Do you drink? 
Once in a blue moon.
51. Know any other languages? 
Sarcasm.
52. Ever write a coded message? 
I am not that smart!
53. Have you ever been in someone else's wedding? 
5 times. Thank God we are all to old for that nonsense again.
54. Do you have any children? 
4 fur babies, 2 step daughters and 3 step sons
 55. Did you take a nap today? 
Not yet ;)
56. Who has the same birthday as you? 
Gene Wilder
57. Ever met anyone famous before? 
Elisabeth Rohm ( Serena Southerland on the old Law and Orders) John Davidson ( I am dating myself there)
58. Do you want to be famous one day? 
Nooooo plain and simple. That's how I want to keep it :)
59. Any Pet Peeves? 
None worth talking about
 60. Are you multitasking right now?
Not yet. But I have to go roast some sweet potatoes for dog biscuits and I have some lemon cakes to bake...while napping :D

4 comments:

  1. Ah, another singer! Also, we're watching Law and Order now. I think it's from the 70s. I'll watch for Ms. Rohm. Love that sarcasm is your second language. Lol! Good One! Have a great week, you and the fur babies an all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that 'second language' from my DAD!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love waking up to the birds chirping and both my warm little doggies on each side of me. They're like little furnaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lemon cakes sound good, now I want some!! :D

    ReplyDelete