2) Lead singer Nick Petricca says this song is inspired by a true story. He was all keyed up and his girlfriend dragged him onto the dance floor, insisting that dancing would cheer him up. Therefore he considers this song an "anthem to letting go and having fun." Think of the last time you really had fun. Who were you with? What were you doing? This past weekend my sister took my 2 nieces and I to see Shania Twain at the Q in Cleveland. Although I was in a wheelchair and couldn't 'rock it' like the rest of the place, it was a perfect weekend. We stayed at my nieces place about 2 blocks away, we at at Margaritaville and I loved it. Fun... not really in my cards.
3) The dance floor incident that inspired this song took place in Echo Park, an LA neighborhood located near Elysian Park and Chinatown. Tell us about your village or city. Do the neighborhoods have interesting names? I live in Canfield OH. Home to Whitehouse Fruit Farms. http://www.whitehousefruitfarm.com/ We live out in the sticks, but our sticks is close to shopping and whatever else you need. In our area we have, Stonebridge, WestFord Communities, Saddlebrook, Covington Cove, Blue Heron... Here's a little ditty about the town... https://www.bestplaces.net/city/ohio/canfield
4) Walk the Moon promoted this record by a performance on Good Morning America. Are you enthusiastic and energetic at 7:00 AM? Or do you hit your stride later in the day? I am energetic about 11 pm when the rest of the world is turning in, I am ready to roll!!
5) "Shut Up + Dance" is the biggest hit by Walk the Moon. The bandmembers met as at Kenyon, Ohio's oldest private college. Tell us about something that's old and revered where you live. The Canfield Fair. https://canfieldfair.com/press-release/ https://canfieldfair.com/
6) Walk the Moon took their name from the Police song, "Walking on the Moon." What's your favorite song by Sting and/or The Police? Hahahahah, Don't Stand So Close To Me !!!
7) In 2014, the year this song was popular, Robin Williams took his own life. What's your favorite Robin Williams performance? Mork
8) Also in 2014, the Apple Watch was introduced. Are you wearing a watch as you answer these 9 questions? No
9) Random question -- You must create a coat of arms for yourself, representing your life and spirit. Which of these items would you place at the center: a heart, a sword, or a pen?