February 24, 2018
WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
Here are some questions Smellyann found on Pinterest.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel.
I wish I had an answer for this. I don't .... well, I don't think I have a hard time with either. Took me a minute to remember the last, well the only time, that has happened.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
Its been a long while since I've been angry, and God put His hand on that and took it from me. I now realize that I have to hand my anger over to God, before I make myself batty.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make one phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
I call my sister, and tell her that if she didn't already know, I love her with all of my heart. And I ask her to call a list of people and tell them the same thing.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
Well, I don't WANT to tell anyone...but I'm a jabberjaw, so I probably will. But ideally, I would not tell anyone, and spend one entire day and night with the people that I love the most.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Trust. I lost it in 2006. And just for a time, I'd like to remember what it felt like.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you that if you are late just one more time you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dog’s life? Why? Why not?
Save the dog. There are other jobs.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
I can't say. I have been through the wringer with both. I couldn't handle it again.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) say?
Okay, my best friend better be a guy. If its same sex, FORGET IT. I've had that with a guy. It all works out in the end.
9. Think of the last person you know who died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour more of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why? Or Why not?
This is tough. They are already gone... I'd have to live through losing them again.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Not lately .
11. Does love = sex not that I recall.
12. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not.
No. No one is supporting me, so ... I have to look out for myself. ew, do I sound selfish.
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? What did you have to tell the person?
Its hard for me to talk about that. He shot himself last fall.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex – you love them or that you do not love them back.
I am not sure if I have ever .... thought about that. I don't say I love you much. A few times a day with my husband. When I didn't love someone back, I usually just walked away.
sounds like I'm bordering on being a sociopath!!!!!
Post a Comment