Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1) In this song, David encourages his partner to "put on your red shoes and dance." When did you last dance? Sadly, I don't remember
2) Mr. Bowie recalled that he and choreographer Toni Basil developed a dance step now known as "the moonwalk" for his 1974 tour, nearly a decade before Michael Jackson performed "Billie Jean." Can you think of something you should have gotten credit for, but didn't? Nope, I don't need accolades!
3) Similarly, the band Roxy Music was upset because Bowie copied their "catsuit look" for his own stage wardrobe and made it famous. What do you usually wear, Monday through Friday? Jeans, tshirt sweatshirts, 4) David Bowie was particular about the aftershave he wore, and one of his favorites was by Guerlain. Do you regularly apply cologne or aftershave? Every time I pass the bathroom!!! hahaha
5) In school, David's best subject was art. Think back to your own school days. In which class did you excel? History. Mrs. Murdock in Volney and Mr Garchar in CHS
6) In addition to art and music, David Bowie displayed a keen head for business, leaving a fortune of more than $600,000,000. Would you describe yourself as "good with money?" Better than most.
7) Bowie also appeared in a variety of movies from The Man Who Fell to Earth to Zoolander. Who is your alltime favorite movie actor? Clint Eastwood.
8) One of Bowie's hits is "Life on Mars." If you had the opportunity to travel into space, would you take it? in a heartbeat!!
9) The creators of SpongeBob Square Pants are huge Bowie fans and were thrilled when, in 2007, he appeared in an episode. Sam suspects that she may be the only person who hasn't seen that cartoon show. What about you? Have you ever watched an episode of SpongeBob, start to finish?
Yep, I spent every day with 2 of my nieces, so yep ...start TO finish, and videos and the movie.