Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Ten Thought Tuesdays


TEN THOUGHT TUESDAYS

 

1)  I HAVE AN OPEN HOUSE THIS WEEKEND AND I AM NOT FEELING IT!

2)  J

3)  When my phone rings in the middle of the night, and I am sound asleep, it terrifies me.

4)  I got a call from an unlikely person Monday night, and I am not sure how to deal with what was said. Better yet, I will just try and forget, no need dealing with something that was just intended to freak me out.

5)  9K is the low ball for the extension of the bedroom on Western Reserve. I want that doggie door in the wall, so I am going to keep interviewing people.

6)  I am going to be lost without my niece around. I think its going to be hard to get used to that.

7)  I can’t stop this feeling, deep inside of me… I love that song.

8)  I miss my morning texts

9)  Doggone Yummy will be back in full swing soon. I will be using the church’ s kitchen and maybe selling out of some of the stores at the School House.

10)             This is the fastest 10 thoughts I have ever had!! Maybe I’ll do the 13 on Thursdays this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment