Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday Chats

happy Thursday! almost Friday. Let's have a chatty Thursday with my new friend over at Everyday Ruralty. i have been looking for a blog post to do on Thursday's so this may be it! love questions and answers! i am playing catch up too , so here it is for the past 2 :) enjoy and hope to meet a new friend!

Everyday Ruralty 

last week:
What is your favorite room of your house or apartment?
--a: My kitchen!! Its where everyone hangs out, its where money is made, its 
where John and I first kissed, its where my kids
 get their dinner and its just bright and beautiful. 

What's your favorite topping for pancakes or waffles?
--a: Powdered sugar

Do you like dried fruit?
--a: i love it!

Please finish this statement. "As soon as we have good spring weather, I'm going to_______."
--a: have the patio redone and the huge tree, taken down. 

Tell me a memory from your childhood.
--a: The backyard basketball pad. Neighborhood hang out.
 First kiss (hmmm is there a kiss pattern here), 
learned to shoot hoops, spent time with my dad and ...
the first place outdoors that I took off my
 wig and exposed my bald head.
this week:
What's your favorite method of travel?
--a: i like by car. get to see things, stop off
 and take pics.

If you wear jewelry, are you more likely to wear silver or gold?
--a: I have a ring that is rose gold. THAT. xo

How often do you wear sunglasses?
--a: all the time now, especially after my eye surgeries.
 plus i now get them at the Dollar Tree for you guessed
it ONE DOLLAR (plus tax...boo).

Which would be easier for you to leave undone (for a short period of time), dishes or laundry?
--a:well, idk. I bake, a lot, and so I am conditioned
 to wash as I go, and I live alone,
so when i run out of underwear I wash!!
hahha. 

On a scale of 1-10 (1-hardly any+ 10- house is full), how much clutter have you collected?
--a: I would say 4. Every month I purge.
 Last month I purged the basement, AGAIN.
 I have clothes I hate or am tired of, I have a storage
 space that sometimes mice get into.
I have this huge memory box, that just l ast month,
 I discarded most all of it. It was of my second
marriage and so I act as though it never happened, so
 why keep any of it. I did keep Seder things, books,
 memorabilia etc. I go to a Seder every year here,
and always keep something from that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment