Saturday, October 5, 2013

sunday stealings

Movies/TV Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 
Let's go!!!




From The Real Mrs. Kelley at
Whipped Cream & Lollipops

Movies/Television Meme

  1. Name your favorite movie actor: idk
  2. Name your favorite movie actress:  Sandra ?? idk. Dark hair. Jesse James. OH Bullock.
  3. Name your favorite tv actor: alan alda
  4. Name your favorite tv actress: bewitched
  5. Name your favorite television show right now: law and order
  6. Name a few really cool movies you’ve recently seen: idk. we rent them, I fall asleep.
  7. Your favorite canceled television show:  hmmmm I'm not good at this Sunday stealing.
  8. Name one movie you wish you hadn’t wasted time/money on recently: I don't spend MY money!
  9. You would never watch a movie with: my clothes off?? 
  10. Favorite candy/food to watch movies with:  pretzels
  11. Three favorite tv channels: Bravo. Food Network. E!
  12. Favorite reality or competition show:  idk
  13. Cable or satellite? cable, but I am considering getting rid of tv stuff. I rarely watch.
  14. Do you watch more movies at home or at the theater? theaters
  15. Is there a time of year that you watch more tv? I guess winter.

6 comments:

  1. Your Sandra Bullock train of thought made me laugh--very familiar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's my train everyday. I never come off the train of confusion!!

      Delete
  2. LOL at #9! You mean you've never watched dirty movies? Clothes end up off with those all the time. Or at least that's what I remember. It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smarty pants!! Its been so long I don't even REMEMBER dirty movies!!! hahaha

      Delete
  3. Alan Alda was a good answer. I liked him too. I usually wear my clothes too when I watch a movie. Especially at the theater.

    ReplyDelete