Friday, August 16, 2013

saturdaynine

Cowboy Casanova
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

This is for all the country music fans out there

1) The singer tries to warn her friend against a neighborhood Lothario. Do you advise your friends when it comes to love? Or do you stay out of it?
as a 2 time loser, I stay out of it.
2) This song is about the hot guy "leaning up against the record machine." Does your favorite restaurant or bar still have a juke box?
I'm going to go with no.
 3) Carrie is an American Idol winner. Have you ever gone online or picked up the phone and voted for a contestant on Dancing with the Stars, American Idol or any similar show?
back in the day. I don't watch any of those any more.
4) Carrie graduated magna cum laude and majored in journalism, yet instead of being a reporter, she's a country music superstar. How similar are your life/career today to the way you envisioned them when you were 21?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
5) Carrie also competed in beauty pageants and was a runner up for Miss NSU (Northeastern State University). If you were a contestant in a pageant, what would you do for the talent competition? 
see no. 4
 6) This December, Carrie is scheduled to star in a televised remake of The Sound of Music. Do you have any year-end plans?
I do. We'll see what happens.
7) She is married to NHL player Mike Fisher, center for the Nashville Predators. What's your favorite professional sports team?
Cleveland Indians
 8) Hockey is a tough game! Do you currently have an owie or an ouchie or a boo-boo that requires a bandaid?
no I don't
  9) Summer brings a lot of power outages and brown outs. Do you have a flashlight? If so, have you checked the batteries?
I have several, and we just threw out all the old batteries in July and replaced them after buying a crap load at COSTCO. Oh, by the way, we are getting a Costco here in boardman! Pretty exciting!! 

6 comments:

  1. I've got to check those flashlight batteries and then load up, like you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to buy batteries twice a year from Sams, so that way I do change them and I have some left over for whatever. I am glad I did, last night someone was sneaking around my neighbors back yard, and when the dogs went crazy I shined the light back there and they ran. Little Hoodlums!!!

      Delete
  2. I would love to get the opportunity to load up on crap from Costco. I have to settle on Sam's club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to Sam's too Harriet. My friend and I went to dinner in PA and he has a COSTCO membership. So we shopped!! One of the cashiers told us that they were opening a store here in Boardman. I was ELATED. But now I'll probably have 2 memberships!!!

      Delete
  3. We just got a Costco within an hour's drive and received a year's membership last year for Christmas. We still haven't gone to activate it yet. Maybe we should...and buy batteries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY!!!! and fruits and veggies and tons of awesome things. I am single and live alone and shop at Sams all the time. I'm excited for two places to wander around when I am bored!!

      Delete