Friday, August 16, 2013

found this going through old 'notes' on facebook.

i love tuesday nights

December 2, 2008 at 11:01pm
tuesday...I love Tuesdays
Law and Order!! We are so programmed with the things we watch, well, I am. I love goofy shows like 2 1/2 Men, and Raymond... That one on Monday nights with Sheldon and Lenord (sp) Old Christine, Kitchen Nightmares, Top Chef . .. any and all foodie shows, I guesss. 30 years in food service and I can't seem to get enough!

Today was niceeee. Gloomy and chilly. I actually have the heat on! Curves this morning, then home for the cable guy...AGAIN. Little joke about that, shows my age. I was running out of the house and mentioned that the cable guy is due between 10 and 12 and the bed wasn't made (todd slept later than me). The tv with the problem is in our room, and Todd flippently said "maybe you'll get lucky" to which I replied " and find $500?". he said .. 'nooo LUCKY' I told him that he and I had different thoughts on luck. I'd rather find money...

well, it WAS funny @ the time!!

After he left (which was awesome, he arrived exactly at 10 and was gone by 10:15) I ran out and got a few groceries and came home to finish the tree. Well, its still not done because, well I have CRS and although I am sure I put the box of lights on the counter between the kitchen and family room... like my VISA twice last month, I just cant find them. So, tomorrow after Curves, I'll go to my favorite holiday decor store... biglots, and get a box, and some extention cords ( much like socks in my drier, extention cords disappear around here).

We have decided to make R0deo Drive on Christmas Eve a tradition and go there again this year. I love the hustle and bustle and the glimpse of a celeb or 3 on Christmas Eve.

Well, I am going to leave you with my daily survey, and bid you a great goodnight. !!! Thank you for stopping by. As usual, I appreciate your reading my stuff!!

xo

Mair

The BEGINNING:

1) Born to: the 2 luckiest people in the world!!

2) Raised in:Youngstown Ohio


3) Your full name: Mary Virginia Elizabeth Frichtel Verk

4) Birth date: June 11, 1958 (stop laughing, you'll be old one day too!!!!)

5) Any siblings: 1 amazing sister and 1 amazing brother

6) Oldest of them all: me

7) Hair color: red, silver, golden

8) Hair length: short

9) First school: St. Doms

10) Eye color: bleu

11) Favorite color(s): yellow, blue and orange

12) Mood: awesome

13) College: Youngstown State University

14) Height:: 5'4''

15) Lefty/Righty: righty

16) Do you remember your first "real" relationship: mhm

17) Do you believe in a thing called love?: yep, but not that gushy shit

18) Shortest relationship: 3 months

19) Have you ever been heartbroken: yep

20) Do you love someone right now: sure

21) Have you ever fallen for a friend: yep

22) Are you afraid of commitment? not so much of a commitment, but afraid to let myself trust anyone.

23) Do you believe in love at first sight:? no way

THIS OR THAT:

1) Love or Money: whatever

2) Coffee or alcohol: coffee, story... Target has the most delish cinnamon vanilla nut coffee. couple that with carnation cinnamon creamer... omgosh

3) One nightstands or relationships: i'll take the relationship

4) Television or internet: BOTH

5) Pepsi or Coke: ew, iced tea or lemon water

6) Wild night out or romantic night in

7) Phone or in Person: person

HAVE YOU EVER:

1) Have you ever been caught sneaking out: nope

2) Have you ever skinny dipped: lots

3) Have you ever been on a house boat: yes, in fact I once thought about buying one, then...life happened

4) Have you ever finished an entire jawbreaker: yep

5) Have you ever colored your hair: yepper

6) Have you ever been streaking?:

7) Are your parents still married: yep

DO YOU:

1) Do you get depressed about things easily?: no way

2) Do you live life to the fullest? lately? yes!

3) Are you comfortable with the way you look: yes!

4) How do you dress? jeans and tshirts or sweatshirts

5) Are you scared of growing old alone: im not growing old. after 60... im done!!

6) What do you want to be when you grow up: a photographer.

7) Favorite season(s): fall

No comments:

Post a Comment