Saturday, September 22, 2012

saturdaynine

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Papa Was a Rolling Stone

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

1. What’s the best memory that you have of your dad, while growing up?
one  winter while shoveling the drive, he and our next door neighbor shoveled all the snow into a little devil strip divider we had between drives, and when it was piled WAY high, he helped me build a tunnel through it. I don't have many good memories of my dad and I, thanks for this question, it made me cry a little.
2. How boring do you think your life is?
Um, not very boring at all these days.
3. Can you do any accents? If not, do you know someone who is good at it?
oh my gosh my ex husband!!! he can do some sort of middle east accent that used to keep me rolling on the floor...especially when he would call Tippi and order pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. What technology did you at first fear that you now could not live without?
this computer technology. Im just learning alot of new things, but they are all coming in handy
5. Do you, or have you ever, thought you have a book in you?
I DO think I do, just that I am a scatterbrain with not a very long attention span.
6. How does the weather effect where you live?
Not at all. I am with my family. That's all that matters. I cannot imagine being far from the girls.
7. Are you more interested in you favorite artist’s next work, or the TMZ side of it all?
I don't understand this question, but I love TMZ, only because I like seeing LA
8. Have you ever felt “battled-scarred” by a relationship or relationships in general? If yes, do tell.
yes, and no
9. Do you tend to root for the bad guy?
hmmmmm. I tend to root for the underdog, if that's what you meant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment