Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Life is a Lemon And I Want My Money Back


1. When was the last time that you asked for your money back?
did we just do this one?
2. What was the last thing that you did to help someone?
I'm sure we did.
3. At what point of your life do you think you started to understand who you are?
I'll let you know when it happens
4. Are there times when you thought you had taken a fall, only to discover more about yourself?
no kidding, I 'fall' everyday. and with every 'fall', i learn more about who i am. you wouldn't believe how amazing I am!!! ;0
5. What was the last thing you did where you could not believe in what you were doing?
talking on the radio today with some guys that are helping me get my business up and running... www.facebook.com/doggone.yummy  join me?
6. Do you think that you must struggle to become strong?
yes. I think people that are given everything or given things to shut them up...live a different life than those who struggle to make ends meet, and wonder how we really are going to buy groceries this week..
7. Do you feel that your dreams have meaning or are entirely random?
I have no idea, but I must tell you that once I have started drinking that organic vinegar at night...BIZZARO  dreams!!
8. What was the last promise you broke?
I promised Spikey a walk in the park tonight. :/
9. Do you collect anything?
Dust Bunnies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment