Monday, September 3, 2012

5 Happy Things Everyday ~ Monday Edition

  1. 1500 biscuits made today. Ready to deliver tomorrow. 
  2. I am looking forward to bed tonight. Its been a long exhausting day, but very insightful
  3. I met 5 new neighbors tonight. The couple that bought the drug house invited me to come in and swim and have some beers. If it weren't for the orders for tomorrow, I'd have taken them up on the beers!!! Tom and Sandy. Met Bob at the corner, Alex on Rush and Lisa on Euclid. Nice night. 
  4. Happy thought about the block watch tomorrow night... I want to bake something, but I can't figure out what.
  5. Orders need to be prepaid for  the biscuits. 10 bucks 9 for shipping. No checks or MO, paypal preferred, cashier checks accepted. 
goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment