Wednesday, August 29, 2012

~ Wednesday Song Of the Day - "Words"

My niece Bri was over the other day. We were talking about stuff, guys, future plans, dogs and the Indians!! We were baking ... OK I was baking she's better off NOT in the kitchen... and really just having a good day. Singing our favorite songs (she's a country girl too) and getting kind of weepy about her and her sister (another country girl - I taught them right!!) growing up and starting their own lives. THIS is why I love being the auntie that I am. They confide in me, they love hanging out with me, they love 'dates' with their old aunt. I am blessed that I am so close to them.  ANYWHO, when she left I found a note when I opened the laptop. 

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know 


No comments:

Post a Comment