Not really too much to blog about in the mornings. Life doesn't seem to happen til around noonish...if THEN!! But my Grace has been having seizures since 7 am, so we are just sitting here. Her sound asleep, me... putzin!!
Today I have Lupus blood tests. My lab results came back inconclusive last week, so its back to Niles for round 2. I LIKE inconclusive. I hate Niles!! Hahaha. Unless I am shopping!
Last week I was contacted by, and made contact with someone I should have just not made any contact with. Why do I do that to myself, I wonder. That shit has to stop. Its just not good for me. So, I am deleting messenger from my phone, just to be safe and have no temptations. I have really no desire to put myself through any more bullshit. There are just a few ppl that can get to me anymore. 2, and the second one, is family so not much I can do about that one! Fortunately, the other one is many many many miles away. So, I eliminate messenger on the phone, I'm good.
Think I'll do my Ten Thought Tuesdays...
- Watching and looking from afar at my precious great niece and nephew. This is killing me.
- Last night, I was watching... something, and Mr. Patel ... oh Judge Someone. Mr. Patel was the defendant. OMGosh, all I could think of were the prank phone calls to the Tippi kitchen!!! hahahahhahahahaahahaha. 'I'd like to order a pizza'!!!! Hahahahaha. Now THAT, my ex, was funny!!!
- Grace and her seizures. We are a pair. Can't wait til I can get her out of the house and walking for awhile. Its not easy taking ONE when you have THREE, but ... off we go.
- Blood work in Niles. LIke we don't have any places here in Y-town
- I can't wait for Small Group tonight...
- Baking banana bread for tonight. Mmmmmmm. I should sell this stuff!!
- Sometimes I have flashbacks about things. CA, PA, beaches, dinners, if I had a life now, I wonder if I would still think of those times with them.
- Sometimes I remember how TRYING marriage is. It ain't for lightweights. I am def a repeat offender who has turned into a lightweight. Working on being better. I swear.
- Thankfully, Grace is sleeping peacefully. I am going to set her on the bed and start my day. Here is 10 and I'll be gone girl...
- I love my girls. Thats it, I love my girls. xoxo