Tuesday, March 29, 2016

sunday stealing

Easter Meme

Stolen from: The Archives




Five Things I have A Passion For: 
My Salvation/Jesus Christ
Animals
Handicapped children
Baking
Life


Five Things I'd like to Learn Before I Die: 
I would like to learn scripture, memorize it. So I can quote it
Why my second husband left me. Really why.
A second language
How to stop drug abuse
How to paint

Five Things I say A Lot: 
Pray and Trust in The Lord
I love you
Be careful
I miss you
Take care of yourself.

Five Books and/or magazines I have Read Lately: 
The Bible
Yankee Magazine
Jodi Piccoult Leaving Time
JP Between the Lines
Southern Living



Five Favorite Movies: 
MBFGW
MBFGW2
Cousin Vinny
Raising Helen
 Little Miss Sunshine


Five Places I would like to Travel To:
Ireland
Italy
Maine
Holland
Switzerland


1 comment: