Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Happy Holidays! (from the archives)
1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas?
I was shy
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
Nice, by being nice!!
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?
Yep. My niece in Miami
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie?
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?
I am pretty sure Todd and I went on Christmas Day a few times.
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?
8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather?
Dunkin's Hot Chocolate. Yummy
9. Share a memory from last Christmas.
Since my parents passed... I don't really think or remember like i used to.