Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sunday Stealing

October 24, 2015

25 Fun

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Cheers to all of us thieves!!! 

25 Fun Meme

Stolen from: My Random Randomness



1. If you were trapped in a room with the person who asked this for 24 hours, what would you do? The answer cannot be romantic or sexual.
Oh, EASILY, I would do a  20/20. Twenty questions in THE MOST FUN to get to know someone. You usually only make it to 12 without laughing with each other. 

 
2. If you could learn any la/nguage instantly, what would it be?
French

 
3. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Bible, for sure. Having God speak to me ... what better way to live out your life. xo

 
4. Favorite song lyric?


5. Favorite album?
Kenny Chesney's Greatest Hits. So much LOVE in words, so much passion ... Something I can only dream of. 

 
6. Which time of day would you say is best for you work-wise?
I don't work anymore, but my best day of the week , work wise , when I was a baker, was Saturdays. I could see what was the most popular desserts on the 'dessert cart', and work harder on those. Boy I miss being a baker. 

 
7. Favorite city that you’ve visited?
Key West! 

 
8. Favorite city that you haven’t visited?
Hmmmm. odd question

 
9. If you could donate $10,000 to charity, what charity would you pick?
http://www.aspca.org/

 
10. What is one book you wish you could get all your friends to read?
Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Piccoult. All of my family has read it and we all LOVE it. Oh, and my Sister's Keeper, by Jodi, as well. 

 
11. What is one movie you wish you could get all your friends to watch?
MBFGW .... Oh yeah, everyone I know has watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding!! I threw a MBFGW party once. Everyone had to bring a Greek dish, we ate, drank Ouzo then watched the movie! Good times.. 

 
12. What do you think people assume about you from first glance?
I eat too much. I'm a tub.


13. If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?
guitar

 
14. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Jeans

 
15. Who was your first follower on your blog? Do they still follow you?
I don't think people follow my blog

 
16. If you could create one thing, what would it be?
I am writing a book. If I could create one thing, it would be the right words where I need them.

 
17. Favorite superhero?
My dad.

 
18. If you were to write an autobiography, what would you title it?
Extraordinary Blessings... its in the works right now!

 
19. If you were to have a band, what would you call it?
The Big Gal That Can't Sing ;)

 
20. What is your favorite card/board game?
Scrabble

 
21. What was the first IM service you used? Who was the first person you talked to on it?
AIM. My then sister in law.

 
22. If you could give a friendly hug to any one person, who would it be? Cannot be your romantic/sexual partner if you have one.
an ex, sexual partner? hehehee. My former mother in law.

 
23. Have you ever won any sort of contests? What kind?
In high school I won the Betty Crocker Baking award. 

 
24. Who was the last person you hugged? Cannot be your romantic/sexual partner if you have one.
I haven't cried yet today.. might as well be now. Last night I went to a funeral of my once best friends mom. I have a hard time at funerals, especially parents, but when we saw each other,, we hugged for EVER and cried our eyes out. She moved outside of Chi town 35 years ago and this is the first time we have seen each other, outside of FB. At one time, we were inseparable. 

 
25. If you could be skilled in any one activity, what would it be? Cannot be romantic or sexual.

I wish I could help addicts, or young pregnant moms looking for an abortion . I get too close to people though. It would never work. 

6 comments:

  1. Very thoughtful answers. And we do follow your blog! I read you every Sunday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Greek Wedding. I am so excited that they are talking sequel finally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we follow your blog, Silly. And "My,Big, Fat, Greek Wedding is one of my favorites,too. I think it's great that you had a party and watched it, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete