Monday, August 17, 2015






Not a wonderful way to start the week, but I guess it could be worse. I have been having a LOT of trouble with my eyes the past few months. Finally broke down and went to the eye doctor this morning. Apparently, there is an extensive amount of nerve damage behind my right eye. One of the nerves seems to have something that is causing a red flag. I ADORE my eye doctor, and she was so sweet when she was telling me things it could be. I cried the entire way home. I am not ready for this. I go to t he Cleveland Clinic in the middle of next month. Thankfully,  I will be out just before this happens and entirely moved into WWR. That will be a relief!

Last week the foot doctor did a biopsy on my left foot to check for melanoma. My mom battled skin cancer for many years, always having patches or lumps removed. I won't get THOSE results til next week. Oh boy...

On the bright side, the plasterer is done with the bedroom and the kitchen!! Went to Lowes and picked out my bedroom colors...and NO, its not yellow ... entirely. Its called lemongrass. Yellow green, to offset my mainly pale yellow home.

The deck is done. Its beautiful out back, and the dogs are loving     the  new fenced in yard.

Fence is done. Goes all the way to the back of the property.

The yard is starting to take shape. Jeeze, leave a guy for 12 years and the place goes to hell in a handbasket.

Loving it.

Next is Bella. Early September we (Brenden) is adopting a little tan lab. About 3 months old. Paul said NO DOGS, but when he got 'sad eyes' from both of us, well... like I said. Early September. I am going to have to fork out a fortune if we all go away at the same time next winter!  House sitters are 30 a night. Sigh.

Well, I am going to go lie down and kind of let this new health revelation sorta sink in. Have an amazing day xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment