Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Randomness.



Today I had the delight and pleasure of meeting a lot of super nice people wherever I went. Through their small acts of kindness by way of holding a door open, a smile, a pleasant chat in a long lineup, I came away feeling better than when I had left home.  Now why is that?  Even though I was having a good day, their small acts of kindness ended up making me feel like I was having a great day.  I was inspired by their small acts of kindness to pay it forward by holding doors open for other people, smiling at strangers and just generally being as nice as I could be.  I started to think of these people making a change in the way I feel as everyday hero's.

On my drive home feeling pretty darn good, it suddenly occurred to me that this positive thinking stuff is fantastic. I am starting to see great things happening around me where I never saw them before.

So here are my positive thoughts for all the everyday hero's out there.

You are awesome!

You brighten people's day even if you don't know it.

You small or big acts of kindness do make a positive difference in people's lives.

You inspire others to follow in your foot steps.

You have opened my eyes and made me aware that the world is still a great place to live in.


So today started out just like any other day but I think for the very first time I became aware of all the good that is out there in this big world we live in.  Instead of hiding from the world, I think I'm going to join it.  Thank you everyday hero's for opening my eyes.

It's a great day!


Life is a journey.  Sometimes the road is smooth but more often than not there are a lot of bumps and some really nasty pot holes on that road.  When you hit that bumpy road it can throw your life off balance and when you are dragged down, it can be hard to get back up.  I have been travelling that bumpy road the past couple of years to say the least.  I won't go into the ugly details because that would be writing about negative energy and I am all about being positive.  I must clearly admit though that as I have been slowing cleaning out all things negative in my life, what I am keeping are the positive things and as I get back on the smooth paved road of life, I can truly, sincerely tell you that amazingly good moments continue to flow into my life that so inspire me to keep on with what I'm doing.

What has become so very clear to me is that when you LOWER YOUR STRESS LEVEL and start allowing yourself to be calm and happy, you start to notice all the good that is surrounding you instead of the bad.   When you start noticing good things, suddenly more good things just pop into your life from out of the blue.  This is exciting!  When you feel great, when you feel calm, when you are relaxed - ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO YOU!

Decisions.  Decisions.  Life is all about deciding what to do next.  It doesn't matter if it's a simple as what to have for breakfast or as complicated as to "what will I be when I grow up?"  The fact is that life is full of choices every moment of every day and it's what you make of them that decides your future.  The good news is that if you make good choices, life can be fantastic.  However, if you allow some negativity to creep in and cloud your judgment - well, things could get ugly.  Who needs that?  I know from experience that when I have made decisions during negative periods in my life, my future has not exactly been bright.  You can turn it around at any time though and start making positive decisions.  If it feels right, then do it.  If it feels wrong, then think about it again before you do anything because your judgment just might be off.

L8R.

No comments:

Post a Comment