Wednesday, March 25, 2015

http://s28.photobucket.com/user/auntiem4cabs/media/HPIM0647.mp4.html


 photo HPIM0648.jpg


GREENBERG PEGGY On Monday, March 23, 2015. Loving wife of the late Paul Greenberg; beloved mother of Marc Greenberg and Betsy and Joshua Epel; grandmother of Benjamin, Ariella and Jacob. Services and Interment private.

Sometimes we just meet people and they right off the bat, become part of our heart. That was Aunt Peggy and Uncle Paul. I had the pleasure of meeting them in 2006 at Thanksgiving. My former mom in law flew them in to  California to spend the holiday with her and her husband. The minute we met, I fell in love. What a precious woman Aunt Peggy was. Her and Uncle Paul LOVED life. They were typical, married for 100 years, couple as they bickered  and picked on one another, but they were truly the love of each other's lives. With my mother in laws generosity, they were able to visit California a few times when I lived out there. Each time was more fun than the last. As I watched the video for the 4th time today, I remember how much fun we had with them and my in laws and step sons at Venice Beach. I smiled as I heard her voice in the distance.  Everyone thought I was a PITA with that danged camera, but I just wanted to always remember the great times we had with them, and truly with each other. I love you, Aunt Peggy ( and Uncle Paul ) and I thank you for bringing your joy into my life. I liked watching this video. I liked hearing my ex and I talking nice to each other. I liked seeing everyone in better days. And healthier days for Peggy and Paul.

Rest in Peace Aunt Peggy, and give Uncle Paul a big squeeze from me. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment