Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: The Power of Love (1985)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) In this song, Huey explains that you don't need a credit card to find love. What's the last thing you charged?
2) This song was written for Back to the Future. At the beginning of the movie, hero Marty McFly traveled around town on his skateboard. Are you good on a skateboard?
3) Huey sings lead and his backup group is The News. Was the most recent news you heard bad or good?
the ebola things going on. def bad.
4) Huey's mother, Maria, was born in Poland. Who is the first member of your family to be born in the US of A?
I don't know that answer.
5) Brainy Huey got a perfect score on the math portion of the SAT. Did you take the SAT? How did you do?
good grief, yep back in 1976. clearly I don't remember
6) This song also hit #1 in Australia, where anzac biscuits are popular. To make them (the recipe is here) you need coconut. Do you have any coconut in your home right now?
Yes, I have a little bag of toasted coconut in the freezer.
7) Thinking of dessert, would you rather have cookies, cake, pie, ice cream or frozen yogurt?
8) We're definitely into autumn now. What will you remember most about Summer 2014?
I am lucky I can remember last Monday!
9) Tell us your superhero name, as determined by the color of your shirt and an item directly to your right. For example, Sam fights crime as The Gold Kleenex Box!
The Grey Brigade.