Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Hey, Soul Sister
(because John suggested Train)
If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
1) The video was shot on a street corner in Echo Park in central Los Angeles. If you saw a film crew making a video in your neighborhood, would you stop to watch? Or would you just keep walking?
Watch for a bit.
2) The singer says he remembers his girl in every dream he dreams. Do you remember if you dreamed last night?
Yes, I do remember my dreams.
3) The band Train is from San Francisco. Have you ever visited The City by the Bay?
No, maybe one day.
4) Lead singer Pat Monahan got his start in a Led Zeppelin cover band. Can you name a Led Zeppelin song?
Is Stairway to Heaven a LZ song?
5) In doing research for this week's Saturday 9, Crazy Sam discovered a publication called Trains, The Magazine of Railroading. What's the last magazine you flipped through?
6) Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower?
I'm a walk besider.
7) Scholars tell us that "To be or not to be" is Shakespeare's most quoted line. Give us another one.
8) How do you listen to music on the go? Car radio? CD changer? iPod/mp3 player? Your phone?
Car radio. My phone is 4 years old, nothing comes out of that !!
9) Are you a convincing liar?
I sure hope not!