Thursday, August 28, 2014

WOW!!

I haven't been here in Forever!! I am waiting on an email, so I thought I would steal some stuff from another blogger and do it, while I am waiting!! Hope everyone is well!!

MySpace Madness Meme, Part 2
Filed under: Memes — Tense @ 5:30 am
23. Do you walk around the house naked?
 Not TOTALLY naked.
24. If you were an animal what would you be?
 I would love to be a BIG bird. An Eagle, perhaps.
25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
I have no preference. AND, I don't date, so its a win win!!
26. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I think I could handle being deaf more easily.
27. Do you have any special talents?
Yeah, but you’ll have to pay me to tell you what they are.
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
 Run to the bathroom!!!
29. Do you like horror or comedy?
Give me comedy; horror – ewwww.
30. Are you missing anyone?
 you have no idea.
31. Where do you want to live when you are old?
On a lake in the mountains.
32. Who is the person you can count on the most?
My ex husband
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
 Kevin James
34. What did you dream last night?
 my second husband and some fireflies... that's all I remember.
35. What is your favorite sport to watch?
 Baseball
36. Are you named after anyone?
 THE Virgin
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Margarita, followed in a close second by Mikes Hard Lemonade
38. Non alcoholic drink?
 Iced tea
39. Have you ever been in love?
Ummm, yeah
40. Do you sing in the shower?
No, shower time is the time when I think through the day ahead of me.
41. Have you ever been arrested?
No
42. What is your favorite Holiday?
 Thanksgiving. No gifts are expected, just family family family.
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
 if I could afford it, in a heartbeat.
44. Have you ever caught a fish?
 gag. no.

MySpace Madness Meme, Part 1 (Post #43)

Filed under: Memes — Tense @ 5:00 am
This long-winded meme was stolen from The Coffee Table; as with some of the others, I’ve broken it up into 2 parts.
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
 Nope
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
 My first husband was 16 years older than I. Lasted 25 years, and we spend most everyday together now.
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
 yep.
4. Were you popular in high school?
Well, I wasn’t part of THE popular crowd, but I was popular-ish.
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
One. It did not go well, and I swore off them after it.
6. Are looks important?
Of course they are; if you think someone’s a troll, you’re not going to be interested in him; but that said, if you really like a man’s personality, the importance of looks quickly fades.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yes.
8. By what age would you like to be married?
 Married? Again? no thanks
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
I’d like to say no, but after a certain number, I think it might.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Oh no… not me.
11. Are you a good tipper?
Yes, if you are a good waitperson; I’ve been known to give 20 percent to a good one.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
55 frickin’ dollars
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Wow, this is a popular (and disturbing) question among memes. The answer is no.
14. Have you ever peed in public?
 ew. I can't even pee in  Target!!.
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
No funeral
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Yep.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
 Cornersburg Pizza
18. Beatles or Stones?
The Stones
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
I don’t think I could do that.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
 none, thanks
21. Do you have any phobias?
 Not that I would discuss.
22. What are your plans for the future?
 Pay off my student loans, and ... I'm still in the planning process!

No comments:

Post a Comment