Sunday, June 29, 2014

IF YOU COULD: 

Travel anywhere, where would it be? 
Ireland
  Meet anyone, who would it be? 
The apostle Paul  
Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be? 
My mom, but she was ready to go anyway. Grandma Dugan...she loved life to the fullest.
 Be anyone for a day, who would it be? 
I couldn't even imagine...
 Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be? 
Gas  
Change one thing about your life what would it be? 
Finances
 Have any superpower what would it be? 
Be invisible
 Be any animal for a day which would you be? 
pass
 Date anyone who would it be? 
pass  
Change one thing about the world what would it be? 
Make it safe... like Mayberry  
Live in any fictional universe which would you choose? 
hmmmm  
Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of? 
pooping. gross smelly takes too much time and I usually have to 'go' at the most inappropriate times.  
Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? 
Flat tummy  
Change one of your personality traits which would you choose? 
idk
 Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose? 
finances!
 Forget one event in your life which would you choose? 
rape
 Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose? 
idk
 Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose? 
Long blond hair, curly. BIG brown eyes.
 Be any weight/body type, which would you choose? 
Kim Kardashian
 Live in any country/city, where would you choose? 
Key West FL  
Change one law in your country, which would you change? 
abortion  
Be any height, which would you choose? 
I'm good
Have any job in the world, which would you choose? 
Run an orphanage
 Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be? 
a thousand dollars.  
Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be?
:)

5 comments:

  1. I said the same thing for what I want in my pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else who wants free gas forever! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayberry would also count as a fictional universe, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. I would sure like to see it come back

      Delete
  4. Now why didn't I think of the pooping bit, too! I'm the only female in the house and even mine don't smell of roses!

    ReplyDelete