From TV Tuesday a now-defunct blog. The link is broken.
TV Meme, part one
1. TV Theme songs. Which is your favorite, and which makes you crazy enough to hit mute on the remote?
Andy Griffith will always be my all time fave. Idk, which makes me want to hit mute.
2. The Classics. What is your favorite Classic TV show?
ummmmm The BIG Valley
3. What character from a Classic TV show would you like to be?
4. Can you remember a line you liked from a Classic TV show?
5. Heroes. What show featuring those who protect your country (fiction or non-fiction) is your favorite?
6. TV Cops. Who is your favorite (past or present) TV cop? Which TV cop do you think was the most crooked, or the most inept?
7. You need to hire a bodyguard for yourself. Which TV cop do you choose?
Chris Noth from Law and Order ;)))))
8. TV Doctors. Which TV doctor would you choose to remove your appendix? Which TV doctor would you not let touch you with a 10- foot pole?
I dont watch doctor shows. I guess I never have!
9. TV Moms. Which TV mom would you have liked to have had for your own? Is there a TV mom you would never want as your own?
I always wanted Mrs. Walton. Idk who I wouldn't want.
10. TV Dads. Which TV Dad would you have most liked to have for your own dad? On the flipside, who was the TV Dad you’d have least liked to have had?
of course Mr. Walton!!
11. Comedies. How do you feel about sitcoms? Good, wholesome fun or saccharine inanity?
I love em.
12. If your life was a sitcom, what would the title be?
im not that quick this morning to think one up!
13. If you went to a comedy club on amateur night, and they gave you some jokes and a microphone, would you go onstage?
14. Reality. Are you a fan of Reality TV? What’s your “can’t miss” reality TV show (or shows), or what reality TV show do you suppose the devil plays on the TV in Hell as punishment?
I dont think I am that into them.
15. If you were given a free ticket to be on any reality show, which one would you choose?