Sunday, April 6, 2014

sundaystealing

For Old Times' Sake

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!




From For Old Times' Sake 

The For Old Times' Sake Meme

When was the last time you swam in a pool? 
last summer
 Do you like to party? 
nah, i'm an old fart. i partied out years ago!
Describe the shirt you're wearing? 
black and orange harley sweatshirt
What is one feature film that you don't like? 
Hook
Would people describe you as happy? 
yep
Sleep with or without clothes on? 
depends 
Does it bother you if people swear around you? 
sometimes. although if we are talking about my piece of

 shit sister in law...nope.
Do you prefer Wednesdays or Thursdays? 
They are all the same, but Thursday is dog biscuit baking day,

 so... can i pick Friday, when I deliver 
and get the rewards? ;)
Like to travel? 
Love it
Think you're attractive? 
Hels no
Are or were you a good student? 
For a 50 something student WHO NOW HAS AN

 ASSOCIATES, i was a good student. 
Are you currently happy? 
I am currently happy. It took a few years to get back to who I am,

 and i love who I am... yes.
Colored or black-and-white photo? 
black and white all the way
Do you consider yourself the life of the party? 
noooo
Do you drink? 
rarely.
Do you make fun of people? 
can i refer back to my piece of shit sister

 in law again?
Do you think dreams eventually come true? 
mine are. Thank You Lord
Favorite fictional character? 
Aunt Bee
Go to the movies or rent? 
Go. I think my ex got the dvd player.
Have you ever moved? 
Yes, and never again.
Have you ever stolen anything? 
I guess I would be lying if I said no
How's the weather right now? 
so beautiful. cold, but beautiful
Last time you cut your hair? 
About 3 weeks ago. I'm due
Last person you talked to on the phone? 
my brother. my nieces are here so i have to 

hurry this thing up ;)
Last time you showered? 
this morning
Loud or soft music? 
-
McDonalds or Burger King? 
-
Night or day? 
day
Number of pillows? 
1 and a body pillow John calls it my

"John" pillow. Piano or guitar? 
both
Current longing? 
for May to be over. graduation done, disability court done,

 brothers marriage, done. 
Current disappointment? 
None
Current annoyance? 
aside from my pos sister in laws bull shit, none.
Last thing you ate? 
S & V chips. for my ass.
Last thing you bought? 
a trash can for the computer room
Pick a lyric, any lyric or a song..


Pick a movie quote...

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Associates. I picked up my masters at 49, and it is tough to go back to school when the brain cells are older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, but going back was an accomplishment to me, in the last say 10 years, I have had a lot of things happen that weren't so great. I can hold my head high. And, thank you. Congrats to you too ;)

      Delete
  2. It's good that you're where you are and are happy with yourself. That's one of the most important things in life and something that can be very hard to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your movie quote is a riot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering what dog biscuit day is about? Just for your own dogs or a side business?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my business, all natural preservative free, buscuits! I do them on Thursday mornings and deliver/ship on Fridays! Www.Facebook.com/doggone.yummy ;-)

      Delete