Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ooooopsie!

A little late for ten thought Tuesdays, but...
  1. I am loving this spring, except for the mud. Always the mud! 3 dogs and MUD!
  2. Usually April is dog grooming month, but since winter stayed til last weekend and mud is now... 
  3. there is a nine month old min pin girl up for adoption at a local rescue. is 4 too many!!
  4. If I let John decide, he thinks THREE is too many!! partypooper. 
  5. Its been nice working. Its easy peasy and the pay is wonderful. I dont like dating the boss though ;) 
  6. Spikey comes with me to work , I have another mixer there and bake away, AND, I get PAID! 
  7. Trying to decide... fix the Hyundai, Subaru, Kia. what to do, what to do.
  8. That walking across the stage day is getting CLOSER!!!
  9. Sometimes, Jacob gets in my head. And my home. 
  10. Can't wait til John gets the ragtop mustang out of the garage!! Spikey will be in HEAVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment