Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TEN THOUGHT TUESDAY...












This Winter...
  1. You know its been a long winter when the 'snow girl' is ready for a break.
  2. I have really enjoyed this year though. Its nice to have someone to share life, and do things with and care about you. Really. I am glad I have opened myself up.
  3. I am obviously not wife material, but this winter has shown me that I am some kind of material!
  4. Winter hit us early. My leaves are still not done in the back yard. THIS is going to cost me a fortune this spring!
  5. This winter has brought many decisions and many changes to my family! Some good, some good in a not good sort of way. None really bad though. 
  6. Winter has been good for my soul this year. With all the emotions still fresh and swirling around in my head, and heart... it was good for me to just love this winter. 
  7. Winter, 2014 I finished college. The hardest 2 years of my life, and I did it, and sometimes it hurt, studying with my mom sick. Studying in her hospital room. Thinking ''screw THIS'' when I couldn't even focus on one class, let alone 2. 
  8. This winter, I was able to celebrate so many little things, with so many important people in my life.
  9. This winter, I found that my 'home' is at The Gate, and my heart will always be with The Lord.
  10. And for my tenth thought on this winter, I just want to thank all of you who stand beside me as my family, my friends, my Grich ( we haven't labeled our relationship yet ), my co workers and classmates. If every winter could be like this (except with a cash flow) they will all be wonderful 


No comments:

Post a Comment