Friday, September 20, 2013

More Meme, Part Three
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 
Let's go!!!




Taken from [[MORE]]: part three

Most daring Dare you have ever done? 
THAT I can never tell.
When is the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Every day. I'm human.
What was on your mind most today? 
I am actually afraid in my Friday class. Its very racist and I have a bad feeling.
Have a best friend? 
a few of them.
If you were upset, who’ s the first person you would go to? 
God
When was the last time someone yelled at you? 
yesterday
What have you done today, so far? 
went to the store, went to school, took 3 tests, came home, went to home depot, went to walmart, went to aldis, now I am deciding what to sell sunday.
What did last weekend consist of? 
celebrations!!!
What are you listening to? 
Toby Keith on I heart radio
Who were you last in a car with? 
Gigi
Have you ever been called cute? 

Describe how you feel right now in one word: 
content
Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast? 
no. believe it or not, I don't talk that much to most people
Did you have fun yesterday? 
of course, I worked!!
Do you like to cuddle? 
with the right person
Do you think someone is thinking about you? 
if you are reading this you must be thnking about me
Are you stubborn? 
to a fault
Is there a friend, boyfriend/ girlfriend, or ex that you will never forget? 

Thinking back, are there people you have no idea why you hung out with?
not really. sometimes you have to survive
How’s your heart? 
good thanks
Are you easily amused? 
I have 3 dogs and a cat...yes
Do you speak more than 2 languages? 
does sarcasm count?
Are you doing anything tonight? 
yes, my new boyfriend and his son are coming over to do the lawn and we are going to a movie!
Is there a person of the same sex who means a lot to you? 
everyone in my life means a lot to me
Is your hair naturally straight? 
no
What happened at 10:00 am? 
school
What were you doing at ten last night? 
sleeping
Have you made someone happy today? 
I make everyone happy
Is it hard for you to get over someone? 
nope
Think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? 
yes
How long did it take you to get over you last ex? 
a while
When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
I am always home alone when I shower, so .... no.

No comments:

Post a Comment