Tuesday, August 6, 2013


This is so me today. Well, this week. I have been going through some emotions and desires and if that Billy would have never mentioned LOS being the reason we are so 'George Costanza' I don't think I would be like this, but now I feel like I want something more. More in life. More in relationships. More in everything. Am I over thinking a situation? Possibly. Am I just ready to get into something? Maybe. Pray pray pray... but I am afraid afraid afraid. No one hurt me more than my second husband. He took it all away from me. Trust, desire, the ability to .... eh , whatever. He's gone and its truly time for me to stop overthinking and start doing!!! I love these Daily OMs. they run so true.

August 6, 2013
Mental Tension
Gemini Daily Horoscope

Sometimes you may have the sensation that your brain is just a big tense muscle in your head. This can come from overthinking situations, trying to control or understand rather than going with the flow of life. You may have fallen into a cycle of analyzing every thought, every detail of every moment, which takes you in so many circles that you end up feeling mentally wound up. When you find yourself in this situation, it is time to relax and trust the universe  THE LORD. Sometimes we forget that the universe   THE LORD runs very well on its own and has done so for a very, very long time without our help. So today trust the universe   THE LORD to work out all the details while you give up control and relax.

Sometimes we may take the concept of creating our own experience too far. In all of our eagerness to direct the universe's LORD'S energy with our thoughts to create our dreams, we may forget that we need to work with the universe LORD and trust its HIS wisdom. We may also find ourselves taking our responsibilities so seriously that we forget the universe LORD can help us with any situation if we allow it space to move. Trying to force answers or situations is like gripping a hose too tightly—we cut off the flow. As the flow backs up, pressure is created, which often makes us squeeze more tightly. Today you can relax and allow the flow to be restored, relieving pressure in your situation, mind, body, and spirit.


AND...REPLACE 'THE UNIVERSE' WITH 'THE LORD'. I'm not a new ager. By any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment