Saturday, August 17, 2013

sundaystealing!

August 17, 2013

Let Me Give Your Heart A Break

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 
Let's go!!!


This week's questions come from
Cinematic Symphony.


Let Me Give Your Heart A Break Meme

Do you prefer a lot of ice in your drinks or just a little bit of ice? lots and lots.
Which condiment (ketchup, mustard, etc.) do you use the most of? mustard
Does war scare you? WAR what is it good for... absolutely NOTHIN :)
Do you know any songs that are older than you are? Crazy... Patsy Cline.
Are you comfortable sharing drinks with your friends? at 7 or 9 bucks a drink...hell no
What season were you born in? summa time
Have you ever spent over $100.00 on an article of clothing? What was it? I just bought a nice black dress with sparkles on it for my cousins wedding in October.
Do you think you’re too hard on yourself sometimes? Safe to say yes.
What pizza place do you usually order from? Wedgewood pizza
Honestly, have you ever mooned or flashed somebody? not RECENTLY
Do you have a least favorite color? THIS ONE
Honestly, have you ever written something on a bathroom stall? NOT THat I recall
Who do you consider to be the king of pop? Idk. Im a country girl.
Do you know all of the words to any childrens song?  The B I B L E, yes that's the book for me... I Cannot remember the rest, so lets go with NO
Can you name 3 purple foods? Beets. Kale and... hmmmmm. Grape Jello
When was the last time you made a pinky promise? never
What celebrity do you wish would have a big comeback? David Cassidy. yum.
Do you think your parents know things about you that you don’t want them to? Knew, would be the correct tense, and yes.
Have you ever walked into a spider web? ugh yes.
What grocery store do you usually get your food from? Rulli Bros.
What would be your happily ever after? no financial worries. and true love? maybe? nah.
When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Thursday Night
Who is the worst driver you know? Knew, again. My mom was!!
How about the best driver? I'd say myself, but then I'd run a stop light and kill 8 people. So, I don't know any.
Are you shorter or taller than most of your friends? Taller then my females and shorter than my males.
Do you know anybody who was born on a holiday? My dad's cousin was born on December 31
What is one thing you really don’t like sharing? I don't like sharing anything.
Have you ever been hit on through text message? um no. I'm 55 and the guys I run around with and go to school with and hang out with aren't like that.
What was the last junk food you ate? I couldn't even remember
Do you prefer sweet or sour candy? sour
What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? wine slushy at the lake last night, but I was so tired I couldn't even finish it.
Currently waiting on something/someone? my wall design thing.
What was the last thing you watched on television? big bang theory. and that below deck. flick flick back and forth.
How old will you be in 12 months? 56
Do you sleep naked? hell no, I sleep with 3 dogs and a cat. that would be nasty.
Have you ever held hands with someone in a car? yep
Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette? I haven't had on since I was 24. now I want one!!!! hahah
What do you say during awkward silences? I haven had awkward silence with anyone is years!!
When will you next see the last person you texted? He's in the living room, so as soon as I rise my dupa up off this chair!!
Honestly, when is the last time you have been to Texas?
2005

3 comments: