Saturday, July 13, 2013

saturday thoughts and loves...

  • I am thinking about moving to WordPress for my blog. I've been with BlogSpot since 2007, but WordPress offers so much more in fonts, and backgrounds, and bullets and ... whatever. I have to give it a try first before I actually shut down BlogSpot.
  • I think we are heading out sooner that we planned. I wanted to be with my sis and brother for my mom's birthday. Brendan is going to stay here with the 'kids' , I THINK. I am not sure how I feel about leaving them for any extended amount of time. But he put the offer out there, so I'm thinking about it.
  • My planner worked out a budget for me. I have never BEEN on a budget, not alone anyway. Paul and I had a budget and stuck to it, even in the roughest times. Tithe and savings always first. Im seriously thinking about this Toyota RAV for sale at a local dealer in PA. local and PA... well, a dealer in PA. I think that Toyotas are great cars, and its only $7500. After that last spending, its to the budget. We will be going right to a budget.
  • I am so glad we went to Panera today. I was so excited to see one of my dear friends this morning!!. He lives in West Palm Beach and we were so lucky to spend time with him this morning. Beej. I just LOVE him. If I had the time I would love to take him up on his offer to come to WPB, but my next 'break' needs to be Atlanta.
  •  
  • Waiting for my new bed to arrive. I hope its soon. I am having Ash and Ben come and take the bed apart tomorrow so they can have that, and I'll be couch bound til my bed comes. But, this will give Brendan the opportunity to get the room and the closets painted without any furniture getting in the way. I am so excited. Its funny between the new bed and mattress and quilt and pillows and sheets... Its as much as the bed!! BUT, its all new. By Christmas I will have everything new and out with the old. I have buying $100 Home Depot cards whenever I can for 2 purposes. New stove and fridge and I save a TON on gas!! Its a win win!!
  •  
  • GE 5 cu. ft. Gas Range with Self-Cleaning Oven in Stainless Steel
  • Well, time to roll. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment