Wednesday, July 10, 2013



I am anxious today so I thought I would blog. Its my first day back to class after a week off. New classes, one new teacher and I'm not a work study this term. I guess I feel more confident when I am part of the big picture, but that sounds so arrogant and I don't want to come off like that. But, I am lucky to have all the old familiar faces with me in all 3 classes. THAT is a little bit calming. 55 in college is challenging enough. I wish I would have just gone back when Becks and I were going to go and didn't decide to get into that relationship that I thought was really going to work back then. OR when I moved to CA, but... the powers that be thought I wasn't really ready to be a wife AND a student. Now, its just me, and I have to fight the health issue and the eyesight issue and the ... whatever issue comes up and press on. But, I still get anxious and my belly flutters.
~
Went on a nice little ride late last night. ( I can do that because my class doesn't start til 2 today, and 6 tomorrow!!! No Thursday nights though. Unless he takes me and brings me home from class). I was totally embarrassed and had to confess to him that I thought he was a big liar, and I compared him wrongly to another. After the 4th of July, I realized that he wasn't lying. I pried where I shouldn't and got the wrong info. I apologized to him, and my friends that I shot my mouth off to, for shooting my mouth off!! He was quick to forgive and now I can reap the rewards of my new friend. Maybe I spoke too soon... YA THINK!
~
I have an eye appointment next Thursday. I'm very disappointed because I really can't seem to see much anymore and THAT worries me. I had to call The Geek Squad this morning to get my Web root code for my security because I can't see the numbers. I told them I ripped the code accidentally, I couldn't tell them I can't see the dang thing!! So I filed the code so I don't ever have to call back.
~
Spikey ... my Spikey. If you pray, could you pray for him. I love him so much. Please pray.
~
Oh boy. I guess I should go get ready. I have to make some lunch then head out. Have a great, safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment