Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Its 10 Thought Tuesday Time,

But I'm going to put 10 picture thoughts in first...
“Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves.”   President Gordon B. Hinckley

Gordon B. Hinckley "Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."

Thank You Lord. You are all I need.

I have this hanging in my kitchen. It reminds me that whatever happens, is not up to my desires, its all in God's Hands. And for that I will be forever grateful.

Glad that I don't have to impress anyone. I am me, take me as I am, or leave it alone. Either way, I'll be alright.

I keep this on my 'planner'. All I want to do is please you Lord. Thank You for what I have had to go through to make me see that You are all I need.

This just makes me smile.

said with a smirk ;-)

Someone sent this to me on Facebook. I am not even close to this, but they thought I was, and I can work towards that goal.

I almost bought these today. I have never seen them and when I walked by, they actually reached out and pulled my hair and yelled HEY...BUY ME. So, after sharing this picture with my sister, we have decided that we should see how good of a cheesecake this would make...by the way, I bought rice cakes instead! 


No comments:

Post a Comment