- I am glad that even with all that has happened in the past 2 days, I can still find things to be happy about.
- I am so happy that all the people I invited to the Neighborhood Block Watch came tonight, despite the teaming down rain.
- I am happy that my friend is always available to give the 'kids' their shots at a no fee but some dog treats, cost.
- I am happy I was able to talk to the one person who was able to help me through the past couple of days.
- I am happy to know that there are people out there that really care about me when things get rough. Thank you very much.
- I have six tonight. I am happy school starts tomorrow! Get my sanity back.
hugs to you jim!! thank you for not judging me in our last email exchange.