Tuesday, September 4, 2012

5 Happy Things Every Day ~ Tueday Edition

  1. I am glad that even with all that has happened in the past 2 days, I can still find things to be happy about.
  2. I am so happy that all the people I invited to the Neighborhood Block Watch came tonight, despite  the teaming down rain.
  3. I am happy that my friend is always available to give the 'kids' their shots at a no fee but some dog treats, cost. 
  4. I am happy I was able to talk to the one person who was able to help me through the past couple of days.
  5. I am happy to know that there are people out there that really care about me when things get rough. Thank you very much. 
  6. I have six tonight. I am happy school starts tomorrow! Get my sanity back. 
g'nite
hugs to you jim!! thank you for not judging me in our last email exchange. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mair -

    To answer your comment: were you NUDE when you had the tv on in bed? and your wife is lucky to hear i love you from you. I miss that, but with the last one it was never real anyway. xo on Sunday Stealing

    Of course I was nude, is there any other way to be? The love you comment was to my little Lindie dog when she was coming into the house. Wife was still in her bed. I care for her, but we strain each other when we express love for each other. It is sad, but the place we have become.

    You are welcome. As for judging, wait until you learn more about me. You will realize I am in no place to be judged. I am trying not to be convicted. It might be a good choice since I would get free room and board, but choice of roommate would not be desirable.

    XO

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete