Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10 Thought Tuesday

  1. So glad I was able to survive that last funk! whew!
  2. 2 pans of pumpkin biscuits baked and frozen. I am going to look into flea markets if I can.
  3. Watching the neighbor take down summer from the back deck and put up fall. I don't even think they swam this summer. 
  4. That 'dog stew' I made for the pups seems to be a hit! I am slowly trying to wean them off of canned dog food. Seems to be working so far. 
  5. I love 'Storage Wars'.
  6. Well, one more person in 'my world' has to hit 50 yet. My brother was June, my brother in law today and Volchie in a couple of months
  7. Happy Birthday today also to my niece Candyce. 26, DANG .... hahaha
  8. Working on my Business Law homework. Its tough when you are ADD!!
  9. The lawn guy called me today. Seems he wants to buy some dog biscuits, and date the baker!! Too bad, he seems like such a nice guy. He can ALWAYS buy biscuits though... I wonder if I got a lawn discount if .... hahahaha
  10. Ten, I guess I should get back to work! 
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment