Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Sleigh Ride (1993)
1) Have you ever ridden in a sleigh?
Not that I can ever recall, sadly. But a sleigh ride always reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with Kramer and the beans.
2) This recording is from Harry Connick Jr's best-selling CD, When My Heart Finds Christmas. This year, did you add any new holiday songs to your personal collection?
No, sometime around November 4th I get sick of Christmas Carols. Not the Oh Holy Night, carols, but the Grandma ones. Bleah.
3) Harry was born and raised in New Orleans, a city that seldom sees snow. Have you had enough snow to shovel so far this winter?
We haven't had any snow so far this winter. Hallelujah
4) Speaking of weather, Harry hosted a mini-series on The Weather Channel called 100 Biggest Weather Moments. Do you frequently check The Weather Channel?
No, well I check Accu Weather on my phone, but still...no snow in sight.
5) Harry's mother was a very impressive woman -- a lawyer, judge and Louisiana Supreme Court justice. Tell us about someone in your family of whom you're very proud.
I've probably only mentioned it like 456,356,856 times, but my niece, works for The Heat (Miami). Top sales person and is doing very well. Cuz shes a doll...like her auntie ;)
Welcome to the first Sat 9 of 2016
6) Happy New Year! Now that Christmas is over, are you done with holiday music and decorations? Or are you sad to see the holidays end?
No, I was sick the entire time. Adios!!
7) The New Year's Eve fireworks celebration in Sydney, Australia is famous for coordinating pyrotechnics and music. Have you ever welcomed the New Year in another country?
8) Do you have any New Year's Resolutions for 2016?
Yes. I have been really a slacker on my Bible studies. So, I decided to make myself accountable by doing them in the 'notes' section of Facebook. Day one, complete !!!
9) Looking back on 2015, what surprised you?
That I gave up my solitude to remarry my first husband. Its been okay though. He totally gets me, and lets me be alone when necessary. Life's been good to me so far.