Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday 5

Friday 5
(Link in meme-roll)
Juice
  1. What’s your favorite juice?
    Dark cherry. The good stuff. It helps my arthritis like none other.
  2. Blend fruit juice with fresh or fruit, (sometimes) ice, and other ingredients and you get a smoothie. What’s your favorite smoothie?
    Matcha Green Tea from Jamba Juice
  3. Juice in some contexts means credibility, the respect of others, and influence. In what way have you recently earned juice among your peers?
    I am a total dork. I don't understand this at all.
  4. How satisfied are you with your mobile phone’s charge capacity?
    I'm fine. My phone and I are cheap and happy.
  5. What are your thoughts on Kool-Aid and Tang?
    Tang... GROSS   Kool-Aid, good as long as you use 1/2 the water and no sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment