Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sunday Stealings ... a little early ;)

March 15, 2014


The Yeah Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 




Let's go!!!

The Yeah Meme


From FYeah, Surveys!

Do you have another window or tab open? If so, what are they for? 
Yes. I Heart Radio, of course.
Do you like to cook/bake? 
I do!! http://cheesecakesnmore.blogspot.com 
What are you currently listening to? 
I Heart Radio! Simon and Garfunkle Radio. Sounds of Silence.
How long have you lived in the house you live in? 
February 2009
Are you tired? 
Not a bit.
Do you pick your words carefully, or just tend to blurt everything out? 
For regular ppl, i choose carefully. For Dicks, I just blurt it out!
Are you nice to everyone? 
No. People that have hurt me or screwed me over have no place in my life.
Have you ever tripped in public? 
Yes!!
Are you a morning person or a night person? 
Morning, but dating kind of cramps my style.
Is it easier to forgive or forget? 
I forgive PRETTY easily. but I won't forget.
Is there something that’s recently shocked you? 
Yes. I have to have surgery. ugh.
Which is harder: walking away from somebody you love or coming back? 
I don't come back.
What were you doing at midnight last night? 
listening to the crazy wind, and talking to a friend.
What color are your eyes? 
Blue.

18 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have to have surgery. Investigate thoroughly and get a second opinion. I took my last surgery too lightly, I think, and here I am 8 months later not even able to climb a flight of steps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its rotator cuff surgery. I had it done in 97, so I know pretty much what to expect. My first husband said he would stay w me. I am going to need help showering and dressing. He's the only one I trust with me!!!

      Delete
    2. Glad it's not anything too serious! I love S&G. Now I'm going to go listen :)

      Delete
    3. I love S&G as well. My favorite stations are that one, James Taylor, PhoebeSnow and K-Love. Its on all the time!

      Delete
  2. You just can't beat Simon & Garfunkle . . . I still fondly remember going to their concert at (then) Comisky Park in Chicago back in the 80s. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can honestly tell you I am jealous of that!!! xo

      Delete
  3. Good for you, cutting the hurtful people out of your life! I am not so good at that...at least when they are family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hurtful come in the shape of an ex husband. My family ROCKS!! Have a great week!!

      Delete
  4. Oh no, surgery! I've never had surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only bad part is that the recovery is 8 weeks. Thats a long time to have someone helping me out. Hopefully it will be in the summertime!

      Delete
  5. Sometimes if the person you are walking away from is your kid, then you have to come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking this in a relationship sort of way. For a period of time when they are gone, I get lonesome for company. But then, when I reevaluate the situation, I am usually better off not looking back. I don't have my OWN children, I raised 5, but I have 4 nieces and one of them and I butt heads sometimes, but I would never be able to turn away from any of them. Thanks for the eye opener!

      Delete
  6. Best wishes for that surgery. Gah! I'm looking at something like that, and you've given me courage. You've been through it Twice? ouch! Also, I Heart Radio sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly, the pain you are feeling now is worse than what you will go through during recovery. BUT it is an inconvenience!! And irritating to be limited! Best of luck to you!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Wishing all good things, and a speedy recovery, too.

      Delete
  7. Hope the surgery goes well - I've to have a kink in my bowel removed soon and not looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete