Thursday, October 11, 2012

I am kind of pooped today. I had such a restless dream last night!! I dreamed that my second husband and I were going to his mom's for dinner, but she lived in this gold house with rugs on the wall and big gold ornate plates on the table. On our way there we stopped somewhere and he called the people 'chinks' and they started chasing us. We finally made it to the car and to his mom's house and thought we were safe. One very short Chinese man came in and took off his mom's head!!  But, then the short guy became one of my family members and tried to seduce him. As he 'fell for the young teenage girl' she turned into the guy again and put a curved sword through his stomach and out his back. I started screaming and running out the door and as I ran and ran, he became her again and we were sitting at the Golden Corral (omg) having dinner. She kept watching me and asking me if I wanted to go and get a plate of food with her. When I would say 'no', she would flash the top of the sword at me. When we were all through, she became the guy again and was bussing our table, with the sword. My brother told  him to leave and we all started to walk out and he became her again. This time I grabbed the sword and stuck it thorough her heart. Oh my gosh. When I woke up my heart was  pounding and I was sweating like crazy!!! No more dill pickles b4 bed!!
`
Today the admitted my niece into the hospital. She had a c-section in 07 and the incision never healed completely. Her tummy is now covered with boils and she cannot even walk or get dressed because of this. This morning when she woke up she had a high fever and these boils were full of puss. I feel so sad for her, she is such a good mom and wife, and honestly, only wants to be the best she can be. For the past month she hasn't even been able to walk right and her doctor said 'its a yeast infection'. She will be in the hospital for a few days. If you pray, could you pray for her. She is so precious and just loves everyone.
`
Tomorrow is Friday again. The best day of the week as far as I am concerned. Its Panera with my sister at 7 am. I love these days, and tomorrow we are going out afterwards to buy bags for my biscuits and ribbon and see if I can get a deal on some business cards for next weekend. I will need 4500 biscuits for this sale. I pray that the Lord will bless my business, and keep the weather nice for next Saturday. My brother and I are selling them from his Avalanche so I have to make LOTS of bags!! This week coming up is going to be busy! I have a business seminar on Weds and they will direct me to getting my license and financing and perhaps even a building. Thursday is the Youngstown Businessman's Roundtable and I have been invited to attend. This is so exciting for me. I actually have to pinch myself...
`
I had a good week, and reconnecting with someone I should have never 'disconnected' with was wonderful. We had an exciting day taking pictures and traveling to destinations unknown. Maybe now I have a little ... smile.
`
Well, I am going to head to the shower. 5 cheesecakes tonight, 50 cupcakes and doggie cakes wiped me out. BUT, on the flip side, Accounting was finally feeling good today. I may "get this" after all. I want NO ONE touching my books, I trust NO ONE with my future anymore. I t hink this is my last chance at making a go at success, and I've been screwed one time too many.
`
L8R

No comments:

Post a Comment