Monday, September 24, 2012

Ten Thought Tuesday

Oh wait...its only Monday! So, I'm early!
  1. My long days are so exhausting sometimes. My comfort... Spikey , Grace and Phoebe, cuddling with me on my chair, and in bed.
  2. This morning it was 39 when I got up. Jeans and sandals are the norm, but I grabbed my BBQ Galore sweatshirt and slipped into warmth and safe feelings. I hated to take it off tonight.
  3. I have so much to do tomorrow. I need a day to sleep IN! 545/600 every morning is wiping me out. I need a sugar daddy!!
  4. So, I secretly bought my first pair of UGGS at Ryers at the end of the season. This morning I was fishing for a gift I bought that I had hidden in the closet and guess what??? Grace ate one of my UGGS. uggggh.
  5. Tonight, when I got out of the car, I just leaned back and enjoyed the night for a minute. Fall is in the air with burning fireplaces and that cold crispness that brings joy to my soul. Beautiful.
  6. I was going to get to bed now, but its 1002 and RHONY is on... I'm going to finish this tomorrow. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment