- My long days are so exhausting sometimes. My comfort... Spikey , Grace and Phoebe, cuddling with me on my chair, and in bed.
- This morning it was 39 when I got up. Jeans and sandals are the norm, but I grabbed my BBQ Galore sweatshirt and slipped into warmth and safe feelings. I hated to take it off tonight.
- I have so much to do tomorrow. I need a day to sleep IN! 545/600 every morning is wiping me out. I need a sugar daddy!!
- So, I secretly bought my first pair of UGGS at Ryers at the end of the season. This morning I was fishing for a gift I bought that I had hidden in the closet and guess what??? Grace ate one of my UGGS. uggggh.
- Tonight, when I got out of the car, I just leaned back and enjoyed the night for a minute. Fall is in the air with burning fireplaces and that cold crispness that brings joy to my soul. Beautiful.
- I was going to get to bed now, but its 1002 and RHONY is on... I'm going to finish this tomorrow. xo
Monday, September 24, 2012
Ten Thought Tuesday
Oh wait...its only Monday! So, I'm early!