- starting to be alright with the girls being gone. they call me everyday, still, so ... its kinda like normal.
3. Made fliers to take around to the neighbors for our New England Estates Neighborhood Watch meetings. I think it'll be cool to meet my neighbors. I love the ones on Annawan and Rush and Euclid, now to meet 50 of them!
4. Thinking about doing some craft shows this fall and selling my dog biscuits. The tables are expensive, but I am going to check with a couple of girlfriends and see if they want to split a booth.
5. Well, got back my wallet. They took my checks, but my debit and credit cards were there, my license, and my diamond and all the funeral cards were there. My pictures are gone, but I am going hunting today. My grandmas change purse is still out there ... I'm determined.
6. Ran into my new yard guy last night at his other job. He's a cutie. Hippie type. Funniest thing is that Rose loves him! She gives him tips and food and THAT cracks me up.
7. One of my high school friends is coming in from Columbus this weekend so we are going to go to lunch. I haven't seen her in 35 years. I'm excited.
8. More excited for Sunday night. I'm kinda liking this!!
9. Dinner with my regulars tonight. Now WE have been friends since Jr. High!! Blessed.
10. Please Mr. PA, no more emails OK. I really don't want to be forced to close down the email address I have had since 98, but I'm considering it.