- Dunkin Iced Coffee
- My ex husband. He's teaching me a thing or 3 that I have seemed to have forgotten in my life.
- The laundry is DONE. I know it'll be here again tomorrow, but as for now everything is through, including shower curtains, shower mats and new towels in both bathrooms.
- Week one is over of my vacation. I love the break, but I love school more.
- Looking at 15 packages of dog biscuits ready to be delivered today. :D
- Panera with my bestie. I'm craving some mac n cheese and a Cuban sandwich...
- Puppy kisses. I don't know what I would do without my kids. Even Phoebe slept with us all night last night. It was crowded, but I love falling asleep with them all around me.
- High School Football. Love it. Love the energy. Love the busyness and the kids!
- My nieces. Calls , texts, emails, love. Everyone is scattered at the moment, but lucky for me, no one is too busy for auntie.
- Giving a little. Life is not financially good for me right now, but I love when I can send some fives or tens to my nieces just to make them smile. Makes me smile too.
- The Boulevard. Yep, a restaurant makes me happy. We walk in, they know us, they make us feel at home. Mom and I go there a few times a month. Sometimes more. Usually more during school time.
- Target makes me happy. If I need to just get away, even if I only have ten bucks, roaming Target for an hour or so and buying a loaf of bread...makes me happy.
- Sundays. I work at Tippi. I'm happy.
- Fridays. I spend the evenings with Booz. He makes me happy.
Friday, August 24, 2012
Happiness Challenge~ Fifteen Friday
Fifteen Things That Make Me Happy~