Friday, April 8, 2016
Saturday 9: That's What Friends Are For (1985)
1) This week's song is performed by an all-star quartet: Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Gladys Knight and Stevie Wonder. You have your choice: which of these four would you most like to see in concert?
2) Dionne Warwick was Whitney Houston's cousin. Name a Whitney Houston song.
without looking one up, I havent a clue
3) Gladys Knight owns a chain of chicken and waffle restaurants around Atlanta. When you have waffles, what do you top them with? (Powdered sugar? Butter? Syrup? Fruit?)
just butter, sometimes Powdered Sugar
4) Elton John has turned his bad eyesight into a hobby, claiming that over the years he has purchased well over than 200,000 pairs of glasses. Do you wear glasses? If so, how many prescription pairs do you own?
I do. Diabetes has taken over my eyesight. There are 4 pair in front of me. A couple in the kitchen and a couple in the car. Thank God for Zenni Optical!
5) Stevie Wonder has a scar on his nose from a 1973 car crash. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Once that i remember. the brain is gone with my eyesight!
6) Burt Bacharach and Carole Bayer Sager were married when they wrote this. Do you know a husband and wife who work together?
Let me see. No.
7) This song celebrates friendship through good times and bad. Tell us about a happy time you recently shared with someone close to you.
I think that would be when I went to see my CA bestie in Santa Ana a week ago.
8) Now share a time when you were there for a friend through a tough time.
Tonight. At the hospital. My friend Michelle's husband was just diagnosed with lung cancer. We are all having a really hard time
9) Random question: When is the last time you were out of breath?