Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Ten Thought Tuesdays...



Ten Thought Tuesdays
1)        I have so much to do today, and the only thing I want to do, is lay in bed with the fan on! Crap! 
 `

2)       Don’t you hate when you dream amazing dreams with people from your past. When you don’t think about them, life is easier, then when you dream and remember your good times, pshhhhhh… that ruins it all!! Hahahah
`
3)       My A1C has been so good that my doctor is thinking about reducing or eliminating some of my meds. Now I worry because I have to have a blood test this week and I think about every single morsel I put into my body. Diabetes sucks. Turmeric and ginger help. 
 `
4)      So, I am trying unsuccessfully to get rid of this piece of shit Camaro that is in the drive of WWR. So I post on the freebie site “ 84 Camaro. Untitled, doesn’t run. Great for parts      or scrap. $150 OBO. Last night the Highway Patrol shows up… hahahaha oh Lord what did I start. Someone reported it as their stolen car. Oh my. That facebook is surely one dangerous place for me. 
 `
5)      So, let me tell you something that was told to me years ago. “ I lie to you because I tell you the things I know you want to hear”. Seriously? So as a gentle reminder, when someone lies to you… its because they are telling you what you want to hear at the moment. Karma is a BITCH. Feels like shit to be lied to, right!! 
 `
6)      Well Social Security took my first payment of 500.  A month out of my check this month. Health insurance costs. I am not complaining about the cost, and I knew it was coming, and the coverage is good, but what pisses me off more than anything are people that get paid under the table, or in other people’s names, so they avoid ANY penalties from the govt. In January, I sent a check to the IRS for 600. Because I collected Disability and watched JJ’s mom. I told them that he paid me by check each week. Well,   since I didn’t make all that  much, they sent it all back to me. But cheaters get away with cheating all the time. WHY am I the one with a fucking conscience while others cheat, lie , take advantage of the system and the govt all the time. They called me in for a few questions, like… who else takes care of the m om and how are they paid. Oh boy, I could have been a bitch on that one. But… I said I was unaware who the other home health care workers are. So, I guess that makes me a liar too. The things we do to not rock the boat. 
`
7)      Briana called me last night, just to say “I love  you Aunt Mair” and to tell me about some stuff she is dealing with. Stay strong my pretty. Stay true to your faith, and to your morals. You are a great woman, never EVER underestimate yourself. I never do!!
`
8)      Might be taking a trip to Vegas in the next couple of months. Its there or Myrtle Beach. My cousin owns a home on the beach and the condo in Vegas and after this summer, we could use some time alone 
`
9)      I lost the memory card to my new camera. Damn. I want to get the pictures taken of the work on the house as its being done. Where could I have PUT THAT? YEARS ago my father in law gave me my first digital camera. Oh man, that took the best pictures! What ever happened to THAT? 
`
10)    Going to pick up my Samsung Galaxy S6. I don’t really know what that is, but it’s a  100 bucks and so I am going to step into the Smart Phone age. Cant wait to do all that chatting with my nieces!! 
````````
Welp! Enjoy your day!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment