Let's Not Be Difficult
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Stolen from: Surveysurveysurvey
1. Do you like your movies and books to be more lighthearted or serious?Lighthearted
2. What’s more important, first impressions or lasting impact?Lasting impact. I have been conned by first impressions.
3. Order these areas of psychological health from what you need the least improvement into what you need the most improvement in: physical, emotional, social, intellectual, environmental, spiritualSpiritual. Physical. Emotional. Social. Intelluctual and Environmental
4. Do you react appropriately to things and control your feelings?Rarely
5. Do you have stable relationships?Many
6. Do you need to be in a relationship to feel good about yourself?I feel better alone. Then my decisions affect only me. But...
7. Which is the clearest and most concise, your thoughts, your speech or your writing? Which is the least clear and concise?My writing. I suffered a 'mini' stroke in June, and my words and thoughts are not in sync with one another
8. Are you always trying to learn new things?You cannot HELP but learn new things each day.
9. Do you feel at peace?Always.
10. Do you have strong morals and ethics that you believe in and adhere to?Yes
11. Do you think of the needs of all humanity or just the needs of yourself and those you know?Pretty vague question.
12. Do you recycle?no.
13. Are you active in your community?Not in the last year.
14. Are you sensitive to the needs of others?I try. BUT apparently those "friends" on other social media outlets feel I am too opinionated about my religion ( or religious beliefs) and my conservative views. Just deleted 100 ppl in my 'fake friends' list.
15. Do you dress up to go out?Rarely.
16. What could make you lose respect for someone?Watching them blatantly lie to everyone they talk to.
17. If you won $1,000 every week until you die, would you still go to work?I don't work now... so no. But t hen I could TRAVEL, too.
18. What trend has been getting on your nerves lately?Political things give me a headache. That seems to be trending these days.
19. Do you forgive yourself when you make a mistake?After I ask forgiveness from someone I may have hurt.
20. Is ignorance really bliss?No.
21. What can be described as ‘even better than the real thing’?idk
22. What’s in your wallet right now?my bank card. a diamond. an old ring. About 34.oo. my spare keys.
23. Do you write letters that you never send?No
24. Do you ever get the feeling people are laughing at you?Everyone laughs at me... I limp, I mess up my words and ... well I am not attractive in the least. But, I know who loves me.
25. Who’s the one person you’d like to drop a house on?No one.