- Missing my Briana like crazy today
- Last night was totally uneventful. I am thankful for that, and for BPD to keep me at ease
- Not sure why I miss people so much in the middle of the n ight. I think I miss this person because so much wasn't said, and we had so much fun together.
- Date night with my husband ought to help. Dinner and some messing around... not THAT, just putzing around maybe somewhere fun.
- I feel pretty good today. This flu really kicked my arse.
- Tomorrow, yard work on Western Reserve. We got so many plants for our wedding ( that was my request, perennials, so we could get our outside started ) that we are going to do them all tomorrow. Thankfully God provided enough RAIN to keep them well watered, and some even growing hefty roots, while i was sick.
- So happy the house is sold. Pete, not so much. We really do look out for each other, and I know he won't get that from the next people.
- Took the wedding money and bought a nice carpet for the kitchen. I don't want my hardwood floors scraped up.
- Also bought a bunch of jumbo towels and bath rugs.
- AND stocked up on smelly things from Bath and Body Works. Sorry guys, this is going to be a girls house too !!
- Have to get the computer into the shop. Its almost too slow to blog and horribly slow to play Bejeweled Blitz!
- On the phone with my friend from CA for 2 hours this morning. I can't wait to go back for the wedding in October.
- Off to shower and wash off some of this HUMIDITY... and its only 1 o'clock!
Thursday, June 18, 2015