Tuesday, June 23, 2015







I think  I found what I was missing…

Yesterday we spent the day planting the wedding gift plants that people bought us. Note to self:  we are going to need a roto tiller.  We went to Parks and got a load of dirt, weed paper and some little ‘things’ for the house. Then it was time to work. What  a great time we had. It was hot, but breezy and we planted and laughed and planted some more. Then it started to sprinkle so I headed home in case it got bad and Grace needed me. When we said ‘’goodbye’’, I lost it. I bawled my eyes out the entire way home.  I have been missing … feelings. When my second husband walked out, my emotions were a wreck. Then my dad died.  Ugh. Then years later I went on a few dates, and I really REALLY had strong feelings for him. But, I can’t compete for attention and it was very obvious there was someone else that didn’t want me with him. Paul and I had been hanging out for many years as friends and then we both realized that it was silly. We were married for 20 years and it was crazy that we said ‘goodnight’ and went to our separate homes. Lots of feelings and emotions in a short period of time. After we married (re married) I was alright waiting for our home to be remodeled before I moved back but now, I hate saying goodbye. I probably wont  be there til August, so we have a long time to wait.  But, I was relieved to realize that there are feelings in this old girl.

J

The landscaper quoted us 2400  to do the front yard. That had to be put on hold because I expanded the fence size in the back of the house and added 2 gates, so I had to give a little on my ‘desires’ for the front this year. For under 500.oo we can get a decent tiller and buy our own plants. Then, go on vacation ;) Hey, if I save us money…

J

Today was CRAZY weather wise.  We were up around 6 this morning ( Grace and I ) because Phoebe brought in a bunny and Grace was a nut. She was side tracked around 8 when the storms started kicking up. From 8 til around noon, she had  much bigger problems. I loaded her up with Benadryl but , she just freaks during storms. After the storm blew over… VIOLA! The  most amazing day you could ask for.

J

Well, I am going to get started on writing thank you notes for our gifts. I have been sick for over a week, but today I am feeling good.



J

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment