Thursday, June 18, 2015


 
 
 
 
 

As I lie in bed tonight, I listen for noises. I hear Boardman PD drive by every so often. They are a great group of law enforcers who don't make enough money, yet pay attention to those who cry for help. They listened patiently  as I showed them the evidence for my overwhelming fear tonight. They suggested that I have someone here with me, but I don't want to put anyone's life on the line.  Everything has been locked, and sealed and put to rest. Pete has once again offered me a gun.  I don't know what I would do in the event of something happening. Paul is livid that  I just told him tonight and I said I was alright. I just can't have anyone else here.  My brother and a few of my friends that I confided in also are mad that I won't take them up on their offers to sleep here, armed. I have to prove to myself that I cannot be scared.
*
So much has gone on today.  A person from our past has tried to get 'good with a family member of mine'.  I won't allow it.  Shady, conniving, thief. I WILL do everything at any cost to protect my family member. When it rains, it pours at the Frichtel Ranch, I guess.
*
Sold the house today. Bittersweet. My lawn guy said 'what happened... you don't seem to give a shit about the weeds'.  He knows me too well. I am anal about my yard, my flowers, my WEEDS. But I only have a short period of time to be here now, and I haven't had the gumption to plant this year.
*
I laid in bed and wrestled with God about this sin I have been battling. Its not worth the battle though. I have to give it to Him, and let Him deal with crazy feelings that I have.  I can't even blog about them. Not here. I would let too much out of the bag and then, be sorry for doing so. 
*
I was going to buy the giraffe that I love, for my yard today. But, I have to wait and see. I think I am changing my mind about where the fence is to be, so I may have to cough up a few more hundred dollars for that.
*
I think I am going to try and sleep again. Maybe on the couch. I am exhausted. I can't fight anymore stuff right now.  All I want to know is 'WHY' to about 5 questions. Why, now?  Why...didn't you care at all? Why,  do I fret about 'that'? Why, doesn't God take that feeling away from me? And , Why... don't some thoughts stop. I guess I won't ever get any of those 'Why's' answered.  I just need to sleep on it. And...pray.


M.

No comments:

Post a Comment