Tuesday, May 19, 2015

TTT

Ten Thought Tuesdays

1.   I am still hurt and devastated by what is going on right now. I wish I were a bigger person, and able to slough it off, but now, I feel like the joke of my family. Like that big old carpet has been pulled from under me and they are saying “seriously, you think we were going to let you … “
2.   Today is one of the days I wish  I could run away. If someone said to me… “come on, let leave now”, I would probably go.
3.   Having Empire Today come and give us a price on the kitchen floor. Thank God I was married to a boss from Empire! I know all the tricks ;)
4.   Last weeks sermon on repentance, and sin… made my stomach hurt. I am slowly killing myself with guilt. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/136601018/Nehemiah/Nehemiah-14.mp3
5.   In 2005, my dear friend Becky’s daughter passed away. She was 23. A wife and a mom, young and vibrant, loved the Lord and served him regularly. I have learned to not ask ‘why’, but … sometimes I feel I have nothing to offer anyone. Why would You not take me, instead.
6.   I guess that was a ‘why’. My bad.
7.   Just a couple of weeks until we say ‘I do’. I wish the above weren’t killing my soul.
8.   Tonight is small group. I feel like not going because I am hurting so badly. I know going will help, but do I feel like help at the moment…
9.   I am afraid. Totally and completely scared to death of ‘what ifs’.


10.                Lord. Forgive me. Heal me. Remind me Who is in control. Wrap Your arms around me and … just love me. I beg.




No comments:

Post a Comment